- 2 C Yellow Onions, Small Diced
- 6 C Sour Cherries, Pitted
- 1 C White Wine Vinegar
- 1 C White Sugar
- 2 T Mustard Seeds
- 1 T Salt
- 1 T Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Orange, Juiced
- Add all of the ingredients to a heavy bottomed sauce pot except for the orange juice and the thyme. Reduce over high heat until the liquid is almost dry.
- Add the orange juice and thyme leaves and cook an additional 5 minutes over low heat.
- This can be served either warm or cold and with Thanksgiving coming next month, it is a perfect accompaniment to a roasted turkey. Enjoy!