Help us make your experience the best it can be.
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Inn at Honey Run. We pride ourselves on being the ultimate serene retreat, keeping our rooms, common areas, and grounds immaculate and enjoyable for each guest. In order to help us ensure that you and your fellow guests’ experience is the best it can be, we maintain the following policies for all visitors. Please read through them before finalizing your plans.
- In order to provide the most refined and relaxing experience possible, we are an adult-only property. Children are not permitted in overnight accommodations; all guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- All guest rooms accommodate two-persons. Please verify the occupancy number on your reservation. A nightly fee of $45 per additional guest will be added to the reservation.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s stay, plus tax and any Enhancement Packages is required to confirm all reservations.
- A current Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card is required on all reservations and presentation of a valid card is necessary at check-in. Gift cards cannot be used to hold a reservation.
- Cancellations made more than 10 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 10 days of the reservation’s arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit. Cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire stay, including any packages purchased.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Guests register at The Inn’s front desk. Our Guest Services team is happy to assist with bags as a courtesy upon request.
- Authorization of all charges is secured at check-in. During your stay, additional charges may be authorized at $100+ increments.
- We welcome payments via credit or debit card. Guests should be aware that cards are pre-authorized for incidental charges along with all room and tax charges. Unused authorization is released at check-out, but financial institutions may continue to hold the unused amount for several days or longer before the funds are accessible.
- If you would like to use a debit card for your stay, but are concerned about pre-authorized amounts, you are more than welcome to use a credit card at check-in for the pre-authorized hold. Upon your departure, simply see Guest Services, and we will be happy to process the sales against your debit card at check-out.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. We ask that guests check out on time, so our housekeeping staff can prepare to welcome new visitors. Guests who stay beyond 11:00 a.m. will be charged a half-day rate.
- If you would like to charge a card that is different that the card used at check-in for pre-authorizations, simply see Guest Services at check-out, and we will be happy to process the sales against another card.
- Reservations are not required for dining at Tarragon but are highly recommended. The restaurant is open to the public seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fine wine and spirits are served Monday through Saturday.
- Room Service is available — you’ll find this lighter-fare menu in your room. Service fees apply to Room Service orders.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from The Inn at Honey Run if consumed in a public space.
- The Inn at Honey Run is a non-smoking facility except outdoors and on decks. A minimum cleaning charge of $200.00 will be applied to rooms that do not adhere to this policy.
- Guests agree to limit Wi-Fi use to email and standard internet searches and will NOT access or download any illegal multimedia including movies, videos, etc.
- Pets are not allowed anywhere on the property. A minimum cleaning charge of $200.00 will be applied for any room housing a pet. Any damage caused by a pet will incur additional fees. Damages by service animals will adhere to the same policy.
- The Inn at Honey Run is not responsible for any damages caused by acts of nature to guests or guest property.
- Guests agree to the following terms: In the event my actions or the actions of anyone authorized by me to stay in my room cause property damage or bodily injury to a guest or employee of The Inn at Honey Run, I acknowledge I am responsible for any and all costs associated with restoring damaged property to its original condition and/or compensating persons injured as a result of such actions. I understand my credit card will be charged for these costs. If my credit card cannot be charged the full amount of the damages or compensation, I agree to provide an alternative method of payment.
We are working to keep our staff and guests safe in this age of social distancing. The Inn is asking that all guests take a few precautions:
- Take your temperature for at least 3 days prior to your arrival. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or above or are exhibiting any signs of illness please cancel your reservation. We will be happy to reschedule your visit for no penalty or additional fees.
- Honor the 6-foot social distancing from other guests and staff
- Please wear a face mask when in the common areas of any of our buildings or encountering staff or other guests
We are following all federal and state protocols to ensure your visit is safe. We are tracking the temperature daily of all staff, sanitizing, and cleaning surfaces multiple times per day, while limiting direct contact with other staff and guests.
While this pandemic is causing us additional challenges, we believe that getting away to the country is a healthy and spirit building time for each of you. We want to do our part to help you forget the challenges of the world and enjoy some much deserved serenity.
By reserving a room, all guests and their party members agree to adhere to the above policies of The Inn at Honey Run.