Whether you’re preparing a meal for a night with friends or just making a dinner for two, this dijon barbecue sauce is the perfect accompaniment for pork or chicken. Fire up the grill one last time as summer comes to a close and bring some bold flavor to the table.
- ½ C Dijon Mustard
- ½ C Ketchup
- 2 T Cider Vinegar
- 2 T Molasses
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Worcestershire
- 2 t Liquid Smoke
- 2 t Secret Aardvark Hot Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- Add all the ingredients to a sauce pot and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Heat to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve in the refrigerator until needed.
Note about the hot sauce: This is an obscure hot sauce so I can’t blame you if you don’t have it in your pantry, but it is absolutely my favorite hot sauce and I use it on everything. It is worth seeking out for this recipe and many other uses. If you do not have this hot sauce and do not wish to buy it, sriracha will work just fine.