- 2 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 C Butter, Diced
- 1 T Salt
- ¼ C Ice Water
- 2 C Broccoli Florets
- 1 Onion, Small Diced
- 1 T Minced Garlic
- 1 ½ C Heavy Cream
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ¾ C Mozzarella
- ¾ C Provolone
- 1 ½ C Feta Cheese
- 3 C Fontina
- Place the butter, flour, salt, and water in the kitchen aid with the paddle attachment and mix it slowly until it forms a ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and allow the dough to rest for half an hour.
- Roll the crust to about ¼ inch thickness and place it into a 10 inch tart pan, using your fingers to form the edges.
- Over high heat, sauté the onion until tender. A little color is fine.
- Add the broccoli and continue to cook over high heat, allowing the broccoli to crisp at the edges.
- Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Cool before using.
- Spread the broccoli mixture evenly along the bottom of the tart crust. Add the feta cheese first, distributing evenly. Add the mozzarella & provolone blend next. Finish with the fontina, making sure that this cheese covers the entire top as the other cheeses will get too dark.
- Whisk the eggs with the heavy cream, salt, and black pepper and pour it over the cheese.
- Bake in a conventional oven set to 350 for approximately one hour, or until set.
4 responses to “Four Cheese Broccoli Quiche Recipe”
We stayed April 21st – 22nd and had this for breakfast …. DELICIOUS!
I am so excited! I have been obsessed with the Inn at Honey Run quiche since we got married there five years ago.
Thank you so much,
We had lunch again at the Inn at Honey Run Tuesday, June 20, 2017 and it was as delicious as ever. My husband had the potato leek soup starter and flat iron steak. I had the broccoli cheese quiche. Both were outstanding again!
We have stayed here three times and lunch here at least twice.
This is honestly the best quiche I’ve had. Ever. Truly outstanding. Thank you!