- 8 Large Idaho Potatoes, Peeled
- 3 T Rosemary, Finely Chopped
- 1 T Garlic, Minced
- 1 C Shredded Parmesan
- 1 C Crumbled Feta
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 ½ T Salt
- 1 t Black Pepper
- 2 C Mozzarella & Provolone Blend
- Using a mandolin, slice the potatoes very thin.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss them with all of the ingredients except for the mozzarella and provolone blend.
- Generously apply pan spray to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer the potato mixture into the pan.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 60 minutes at 375. The potatoes should be tender at this point. If they are not, continue to cook. When the potatoes are ready, remove the foil and evenly spread the mozzarella and provolone blend over the top of the gratin.
- Increase the temperature to 450 and cook until the cheese begins to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.