- 28 oz of Cooked White Beans
- ½ C Celery, Small Diced
- ½ C Onion, Small Diced
- ½ C Carrots, Small Diced
- ¼ C Red Pepper, Small Diced
- 2 t Garlic, Minced
- ¼ C Butter
- ¼ C Chicken Stock
- 1 T Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1 T Chives, Finely Chopped
- 1 T Salt
- 1 t Black Pepper
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over a low heat. Add the carrots, onions, celery and red pepper and sweat until the carrots are tender. Add the garlic and continue to sweat until fragrant.
- Add the white beans, salt, black pepper and chicken stock and cook until almost dry and a glaze begins to form.
(Note: If you cooked the vegetables over too high a heat and your butter broke, add an additional 1 Tablespoon of Butter to the chicken stock to help form the glaze.)
- Finish with the fresh herbs and adjust the seasoning as needed.
4 responses to “Warm White Beans Recipe”
I have had this exact dish personally and it is amazing would love to have the entire recipe for this dish…fish and broccolini. Thanks
Thank you! I had these beans a couple of weeks ago when my wife and I had lunch at Tarragon. I loved them so much I searched for a similar recipe. Then, this appeared. I will make them tonight.
I’ll sub vegetable stock for a vegetarian dish 🙂
I am so happy you have shared your recipe! My husband and I stayed at the Inn over the Valentine’s Day weekend and had the white beans with jumbo sea scallops one night for dinner…oh my gosh, absolutely delicious!!! I can’t wait to try this recipe at home!!!
Thanks again for sharing!!!