We are elated to announce the re-opening of Tarragon, including our dining room within The Inn, on Thursday, May 21!
We are dedicated to keeping our staff and guests safe under the current mandates and recommendations. The Inn and Tarragon are asking that all guests take a few precautions:
- Take your temperature for at least 3 days prior to your arrival. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or above or are exhibiting any signs of illness please cancel your reservation. We will be happy to reschedule your visit for no penalty or additional fees.
- Honor the 6-foot social distancing from other guests and staff.
- Please wear a face mask when in the common areas of any of our buildings or encountering staff or other guests.
We are also following all federal and state protocols to ensure your visit is safe. We are tracking the temperature daily of all staff, sanitizing, and cleaning surfaces multiple times per day, while limiting direct contact with other staff and guests.
- All restaurant staff must wear a face mask at all times except when cooking directly in front of an open heat source such as a grill or a range.
- Gloves will be worn by the kitchen staff at all times and will be changed in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Health. Click here to view those guidelines.
- A distance of at least 6 feet will be maintained between staff in prep areas to ensure proper social distancing procedures.
- We have closed half of our rooms for the month of May in order to minimize guest contact and allow for safer social distancing.
- The Restaurant will have a maximum occupancy of 36 guests, while the lounge will be limited to 6 guests at a time.
For our guests who would prefer not to dine with others, we will continue to offer room service and takeout for all meals.
While this pandemic is causing us additional challenges, we believe that getting away to the country is a healthy and spirit-building time for each of you. We want to do our part to help you forget the challenges of the world and enjoy some much-deserved serenity.