Cooking from Home is a series our Executive Chef, Bret Andreasen, began during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hope is simply to bring a little bit of the comfort and delight of Tarragon into your homes.
- 10 Eggs
- ¼ C Plain Yogurt
- ¼ C Milk
- ¼ C Breadcrumbs
- ½ C Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- ½ C Green Pepper, Small Diced
- ½ C Salami, Small Diced
- ½ C Ham, Small Diced
- 1 C Mozzarella, Grated
- ¼ C Parmesan, Grated
- 2 T Fresh Oregano, Finely Chopped
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 1 T Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly whisk the eggs. Add the yogurt and milk and whisk until incorporated. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a well-seasoned 14-inch cast iron skillet on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add ¼ C of vegetable oil and tilt the pan to coat. Heat the pan for an additional minute. Remove the pan from the burner and add the egg mixture.
- Place the cast iron pan in the oven and cook for approximately 30 minutes, or until the middle of the frittata is set.
- Allow to rest for at least 3 minutes before serving.
2 responses to “Cooking from Home: Baked Frittata”
I don’t have a cast iron skillet or any pans that are cast iron. Anyway else I can prepare this in and directions?
Any skillet will work with the same process!