It seems as though every year the beauty of fall has such a way of arriving and departing before we have the opportunity to really take it all in. Don’t let the warm, vibrant hues and brisk open air of the autumn countryside pass you by. There is so much to do and see in Amish Country this time of year, from admiring the foliage on quiet drives to tree festivals and holiday celebrations! Whatever your preference, you can do it all with the secluded, serene atmosphere of The Inn as your home base.
5 Resources for Planning Your Trip
- View many of Ohio Amish Country’s upcoming events here.
- Take a leisurely stroll or an adventurous hike through our very own Holmes County Open Air Art Museum.
- Join The Inn for a special Thanksgiving Dinner!
- Cozy up for a romantic night-in with room service and one of our many complimentary movies.
- Check out our hand-picked list of year-round Area Attractions.