After many inquiries regarding our interior fall pumpkin displays, we have gathered a list of materials to help you bring a little piece of The Inn home with you.
Pumpkin Tower Recipe
- Large & small frame tomato cages turned upside down
- 10 lb or other sturdy wire to tie the legs together and for the shelves
- Bronze metallic spray-paint
- Pumpkins of your choice
- Landscape fabric pins to anchor the towers to the containers
Landing Display Recipe
- Acorn squash, Jack-be-Little pumpkins, Sweet Dumpling Squash
- Off-white interior latex paint. I used and eggshell finish but flat would also work.
- Black acrylic paint for stems
- Bronze or gold metallic acrylic for stems. Use drybrush technique to create highlights
- Krylon Gold Metallic spray paint. Let dry, then drybrush with black acrylic to get an aged effect
- Glass vases of different heights
- Twigs for vases. I used Black Snake Root stems found on property then gilded them with the gold spray paint.