As our home gardeners know, it is harvesting season! What better way to use your fresh produce than to make a delicious gazpacho. This Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho is sure to be a hit with dinner guests or simply served at dinner time as a family this fall.
- 3 Heirloom Tomatoes, Cored and Large Diced
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, Seeded and Large Diced
- 2 Slices of Crusty Bread
- ¼ C Garlic, Minced
- 2T Sherry Vinegar
- 2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1T Salt
- 1T Black Pepper
- Toss all the ingredients together and allow to sit at room temperature, covered in plastic wrap.
- After one hour, add the ingredients to your blender in stages and puree until smooth.
- Apply extra seasoning as needed.