Although February 14th is the designated calendar date for celebrating love, we inspire romance and special moments year round. Whether you’re looking to rekindle your passion or ignite a new flame, we are the experts at creating the perfect romantic moment. Our guests continually visit for anniversary celebrations and honeymoons. Touching bended knee proposals and heartfelt wedding vows are frequent events at Honey Run.
Consider these romantic getaway tips when booking your visit:
- Add a Chocolate Lover’s Fantasy, Perfect Romance or Serenity Spa package.
- A Couple’s Massage is the perfect way to reduce stress and spend quality time together.
- Seasonal Flowers or roses can be added when you book as an arrival surprise when you enter your room
- Take an Amish Buggy Ride for Two in the countryside by booking our Amish Buggy Ride Package.
- For added romance, book a Honeycomb and enjoy a secluded haven with a private fireplace!
- Chef Scott Fetty customizes special feature items for Valentine’s Day. The following are his romantic creations for Valetine’s Day 2012:
Baked blue point oysters with bacon, artichokes and spinach
Love Triangle of petite filet mignon, lump crabmeat cake and heirloom tomato/lobster risotto
Baby vegetables in truffle butter, sauce maltaise (orange/scented béarnaise)
Warm chocolate cake with marinated strawberries, white chocolate gelato and peppered orange caramel
Call our romance specialists at guest services at 1-800-468-6639 for more tips on enhancing your romantic getaway.