Meetings at Honey Run
Request a Proposal
The Inn at Honey Run is an idyllic location for your Ohio meeting venue and conference center needs. Positioned on over 50 acres of natural forest, our venue is a serene escape from sterile conference rooms and typical meeting spaces. Our Frank Lloyd Wright-style architecture provides several meeting space options. Fluid, open spaces with natural light can be customized to your specific setup needs with our meeting space schematics that simplify planning the flow of your event.
Ohio meeting planners prefer our inn to corporate chains because we offer a personalized experience with unique opportunities, such as:
- Hiking trails, Amish country tours, wellness presentations, and cooking demonstrations for group entertainment. We are also located near two golf courses.
- Scenic location with luxury amenities for incentive retreats and corporate galas.
- A serene environment for focused planning and leadership training.
- Full-service catering for meals, breaks and cocktail hours.
- Add on team-building activities, including ropes courses, horseback rides and paintball, at a neighboring outdoor adventure center. Details
- Competitive group rates for our well-appointed guest rooms featuring plush King beds and complimentary WiFi for our business travelers, with a seamless check in and Guest Service experience.
- Inclusive meeting packages and value dates to meet group budget needs.
- Venues available for up to 250 attendees.
- Central meeting destination for guests traveling into airports in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh. 45 minutes to Akron Canton airport.
“We are doing deep, personal development work with our leadership associates and think the container for doing this work is a crucial element in its success. The Inn at Honey Run has been the perfect container! With comfortable meeting space, great food, and of course the beautiful nature setting, the Inn at Honey Run offers us all the amenities we could need.” — Michael T., Director, Leadership Development, Diebold, Inc.
Banquet & Catering Services
The Executive Chef of our Tarragon restaurant leads our Banquet & Catering services department, creating custom group menus that include seasonal and local ingredients. His menus are inspired by his culinary background as well as our rich, culturally diverse environment. Wine pairings are hand selected by the Chef to enhance the flavors presented on each dish. His team includes artisan bakers and a service support team with years of experience in group service. Tarragon’s philosophy is to provide menus that exceed expectations through preparation of items by hand, and this philosophy is extended to all group menus.
Our environment provides the perfect opportunity to enhance leadership skills. We offer packaging beyond our executive meeting packages that include full day and two-day leadership seminars to grow the skills of the individuals who lead your day-to-day operations. Investing time and budgeting for leadership development is crucial to the continued success of your business within your industry.
We value your privacy and strategic planning needs. Corporate clients have selected our Ohio meeting venue for exclusive access to host product launch galas and hold confidential executive sessions. Property buy-outs and exclusive use can be coordinated directly with a member of our sales management team.
Contact Our Team
We are the preferred meeting destination for Fortune 500 companies located in Ohio and corporate destination meeting planners across the state. Known for our professional and attentive events services, each member of our group sales team works one-on-one with meeting planners to craft meetings and events that are customized to each meeting’s message. Ask about eco-friendly meeting planning and our creative brand strategies for reinforcing the purpose of your event.
- Request a proposal now to reserve and guarantee your meeting date.
- Call 1-800-468-6639 or email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to planning your event!