Reservation Info :
- Please verify the occupancy number on your reservation. All rooms are maximum (2) person occupancy.
- A current Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card is required on all reservations and presentation of a valid card is necessary at check in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to reserve a room.
- We are an adult property; meals and activities are designed for adults. Children are not permitted in overnight accommodations.
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 12 noon. Guests register at the Inn’s front desk. Bellman service is provided as a courtesy upon request.
- A deposit equal to the first night stay, plus tax, is required to confirm all reservations.
- Cancellations more than 10 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 10 days of arrival date of the reservation will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire stay including any packages purchased.
- Tarragon does not require reservations, and is open to the public 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fine wine and spirits are served Monday through Saturday.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from The Inn at Honey Run if consumed in a public space.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- The inn is a non-smoking facility except in outside areas.
- Guests accept responsibility for guest rooms upon check in. Items that are found missing or damaged in the room will be charged to the guest’s credit card provided at check in.