Reservation Info :
- Please verify the occupancy number on your reservation. All rooms are maximum (2) person occupancy.
- A current Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card is required on all reservations and presentation of a valid card is necessary at check in. Gift cards cannot be used to hold a reservation.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to reserve a room.
- We are an adult property; meals and activities are designed for adults. Children are not permitted in overnight accommodations. All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 12 noon. Guests register at the Inn’s front desk. Bellman service is provided as a courtesy upon request.
- A deposit equal to the first night stay, plus tax, is required to confirm all reservations.
- Cancellations more than 10 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 10 days of arrival date of the reservation will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire stay including any packages purchased.
- Tarragon does not require reservations, and is open to the public 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fine wine and spirits are served Monday through Saturday.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from The Inn at Honey Run if consumed in a public space.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
- Guests accept responsibility for guest rooms upon check in. Items that are found missing or damaged in the room will be charged to the guest’s credit card provided at check in.
- Payment of all charges is secured at check-in.
- Guests paying by credit/debit card acknowledge that their card will be pre-authorized for all room and tax charges. Additional authorization is taken to secure guest incidental charges. All unused authorization is released at the time of check-out. Please note that financial institutions determine how quickly unused authorization is actually released back to individual accounts.
- The Inn at Honey Run is a non-smoking facility except in outside areas and decks. A mininmum cleaning charge of $200 will be applied to rooms that do not adhere to this policy.
- Guests staying past the 12:00 PM check out will be charged a $150 half day rate.
- Guests agree to limit WiFi use to email and standard internet searches and will NOT access or download any illegal multimedia including movies, videos, etc.
- The Inn at Honey Run has a no pet policy. A minimum cleaning charge of $200.00 will be applied for any room housing a pet. Any damage caused by an animal will incur an additional fee. Damages by service animals will adhere to the same policy.
- Any items taken from room that are not complimentary and/or any items damaged in room at time of check-out will be charged accordingly.
- The Inn at Honey Run is not responsible for any damages caused by acts of nature to guests or guest property.
- Use of candles, incense, or perfumed sprays is prohibited and will result in a minimum cleaning charge of $200.00
- In the event my actions or the actions of anyone authorized by me to stay in my room cause property damage or bodily injury to a guest or employee of The Inn at Honey Run, I acknowledge I am responsible for any and all costs associated with restoring damaged property to its original condition and/or compensating persons injured as a result of such actions. Iunderstand my credit card will be charged for these costs. If my credit card cannot be charged the full amount of the damages or compensation, I agree to provide an alternate method of payment.
By reserving a room all guests and their party members agree to adhere to the above policies of The Inn at Honey Run.