Before You Arrive
Before you arrive
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Inn at Honey Run. We pride ourselves on keeping our rooms, common areas, and grounds immaculate and enjoyable for each guest. In order to help keep up these standards and ensure that your Honey Run experience is the best it can be, we maintain the following policies for all visitors. Please read through them before finalizing your plans.
- In order to provide the most refined and relaxing experience possible, we are an adult-only property. Children are not permitted in overnight accommodations; all guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- All guest rooms accomodate two-persons. Please verify the occupancy number on your reservation. For additional guests (1), a nightly fee of $45 will be added to the reservation. Certain room types can accomodate a rollaway/daybed for a one time charge of $25. If needed, please request during time of booking.
- A deposit equal to the first night’s stay, plus tax, is required to confirm all reservations.
- A current Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card is required on all reservations and presentation of a valid card is necessary at check-in. Gift cards cannot be used to hold a reservation.
- Cancellations made more than 10 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation will result in a refund of the deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation within 10 days of the reservation’s arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the full deposit. Cancellations within 24 hours of the arrival date will result in the forfeiture of the entire stay, including any packages purchased.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Guests register at the Inn’s front desk. Our bell staff is happy to assist with bags as a courtesy upon request.
- Payment of all charges is secured at check-in.
- We welcome payments via credit/debit card. Guests should be aware that cards are pre-authorized for incidental charges along with all room and tax charges. Unused authorization is released at check-out, but financial institutions may continue to hold the unused amount for several days or longer before the funds are accessible
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. We ask that guests check out on time so our housekeeping staff can prepare to welcome new visitors. Guests who stay beyond 11:00 a.m. will be charged a $150 half-day rate.
- Reservations are not required for dining at Tarragon. The restaurant is open to the public seven days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fine wine and spirits are served Monday through Saturday.
- Room Service is available — you’ll find this lighter-fare menu in your room. Service fees apply to Room Service orders.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from The Inn at Honey Run if consumed in a public space.
- The Inn at Honey Run is a non-smoking facility except outdoors and on decks. A minimum cleaning charge of $200.00 will be applied to rooms that do not adhere to this policy.
- Guests agree to limit WiFi use to email and standard internet searches and will NOT access or download any illegal multimedia including movies, videos, etc.
- Pets are not allowed anywhere on the property. A minimum cleaning charge of $200.00 will be applied for any room housing a pet. Any damage caused by a pet will incur additional fees. Damages by service animals will adhere to the same policy.
- The Inn at Honey Run is not responsible for any damages caused by acts of nature to guests or guest property.
- Guests agree to the following terms: In the event my actions or the actions of anyone authorized by me to stay in my room cause property damage or bodily injury to a guest or employee of The Inn at Honey Run, I acknowledge I am responsible for any and all costs associated with restoring damaged property to its original condition and/or compensating persons injured as a result of such actions. I understand my credit card will be charged for these costs. If my credit card cannot be charged the full amount of the damages or compensation, I agree to provide an alternative method of payment.
By reserving a room, all guests and their party members agree to adhere to the above policies of The Inn at Honey Run.